Assistant Store Manager - Richmond - Up to £25k
We are looking for an enthusiastic manager from a proven branded and sales focused background within retail, leisure or hospitality.
What does the role involve?
- As the Assistant Store Manager, you will be working closely alongside the Store Manager to maximise store turnover and profitability ensuring a strong customer focus and commercial approach.
- You will provide an exceptional customer experience within the store.
- You will share ideas for local marketing and take a business approach to maximise profitability.
- You will support coach and develop your team, sharing best practice to provide a consistent service with strong knowledge of your products and services.
- You will be responsible for the presentation and maintenance of the store, complying with Health and Safety regulations.
What qualities will you need to be successful Assistant Store Manager?
- You will have a positive, flexible approach and experience of managing and developing others. You are a team player and take a hands on approach when it comes to store standards and presentation.
- You are adaptable to change and thrive in a fast paced environment, being proactive in offering solutions/ideas for store development.
- You will be able to demonstrate an outgoing personality, with a clear focus on sales, the customer journey and performance to achieve profit growth.
If you are looking to join a fantastic business with a strong focus on culture and work-life balance then apply today!