Assistant Store Manager - Weybridge - up to £22k
Are you an innovative and inspiring Assistant Store Manager who is looking to join a fantastic business in growth with exciting times ahead?
A growing business. An expanding footprint. Vast range of products. Our client is an industry leading, multi-product destination retailer who is looking for a highly commercial, people focused leader to join their expanding company.
So what does the Assistant Store Manager role involve?
* You will work the management team to ensure targets are achieved and exceeded, whilst being creative and unique in the display of your varied product range.
* You will inspire and coach your team within the store to support them in their personal and career development.
* You will have responsibility for the Health & Safety on site and understand the importance of this.
* Customer Service at the heart of everything you do.
What qualities will you need for this Assistant Store Manager role?
* You will be experienced in a fast paced environment and will be energised by working in such a dynamic environment.
* You are passionate about people and coaching others supporting their development.
* You are a focused and results driven leader who thrives on putting your own stamp on the store and team to better the store and its performance.
This role offers a salary of up to £22,000 plus a great package.
If you are an ambitious and driven assistant store manager with a branded retail management background who is looking for the next step in their career then we would love to hear from you!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: