Assistant Store Manager - Bristol - £21k
Are you an innovative and inspiring Assistant Store Manager who is looking to join a fantastic business in growth with exciting times ahead?
A growing business. An expanding footprint. Vast range of products. Our client is an industry leading, multi-product destination retailer who is looking for a highly commercial, people focused leader to join their expanding company.
So what does the Assistant Store Manager role involve?
* You will work the management team to ensure targets are achieved and exceeded, whilst being creative and unique in the display of your varied product range.
* You will inspire and coach your team within the store to support them in their personal and career development.
* You will have responsibility for the Health & Safety on site and understand the importance of this.
* Customer Service at the heart of everything you do.
What qualities will you need for this Assistant Store Manager role?
* You will be experienced in a fast paced environment and will be energised by working in such a dynamic environment.
* You are passionate about people and coaching others supporting their development.
* You are a focused and results driven leader who thrives on putting your own stamp on the store and team to better the store and its performance.
This role offers a salary of up to £21,000 plus a great package.
If you are an ambitious and driven assistant store manager with a branded retail management background who is looking for the next step in their career then we would love to hear from you!