Assistant Merchandiser - Furniture
Up to £30,000
New Year, New Job?
Do you want to be a part of a fast growing furniture and homewares business?
Situated in an impressive office in Manchester this small team has big ambitions and is now looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to support their growth plans.
Do you want to be a part of a business where:
- You will report directly to the Head of Buying & Merchandising
- You will be directly responsible for huge growth plans in 2021
- You will work as part of a small but growing team
- You will work collaboratively with the buying and design teams
- You will be part of a fantastic culture that is fast paced and professional
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- Experience as an established Assistant Merchandiser within homewares or furniture
- Proven track record of successful stock management, range planning and forecasting
- Confident in dealing with different stakeholders across a business
- Excellent communication skills both externally and internally, written and verbal
- Must be very highly confident in using Excel
- Enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated
So if you don't have an updated CV and want to register your interest please call, text or email me and we can sort out the rest later.
Eddie - 07760 272 621 - [email protected]