South Coast / M3 Corridor
£45k car great package - Hospitality
Our client is a leading player within the hospitality and restaurant sector embarking on significant period of change and offering their employees the opportunity for great career opportunities and continued personal development.
Our client is looking for a top tier Area Manager candidate with Multi Site Management experience from hospitality background to join their team and drive the business forwards.
So what will you be doing as an Area Manager?
As an Area Manager, you will be building and managing the relationships with your teams. Through your passion, energy and drive, and your self-starter mentality, engaging teams comes naturally to you as does the coaching and support of your people to drive the business results through those teams
* You will have full accountability for the P&L in your area, providing support and guidance to your managers to maximise the profit and opportunities for the business.
* You will manage the performance of your team to deliver the highest brand standards and customer service in a fast paced environment, delivering operational excellence in everything you do both externally and internally.
* You will be a passionate people manager, analytical in their approach and calm under pressure.
* You will recruit and maintain the best people in the industry, using your high quality communication skills.
* You will work closely with key stakeholders to drive performance.
What qualities will you need to be successful?
* You will have a proven track record at multi site manager level from a hospitality or leisure background with potential to grow within the business.
* You must have held a similar level of control previously, delivering your store results through a highly engaged team of managers reporting into you directly
* You will have high levels of EQ, a track record of bringing your team with you and be energised by operating with high levels of autonomy
* You will have been involved in a business / project where a significant cultural change has taken place and you will understand the need to retain and engage your team as rapid change is embarked upon.
* You will have bags of drive, tenacity and focus and bring a real can do attitude and significant levels of energy to everything that you do
* Your peers will have appreciated your team work ethos in your career to date and you will have a track record of developing and up skilling those that report into you.
* You will be a strong communicator with high personal standards and be exceptionally organised.
If you are a passionate and creative individual looking for a career with a people focused company with a strong heritage then we would love to hear from you, please apply below.