£42,000 car bonus (monthly) package
South London and M25
They are a business currently undergoing significant growth in a customer focused service led environment with a strategic pipeline of new store openings across the UK. They are a recognisable brand and going from strength to strength in their niche market.
- The role of the Area Manager is to ensure the effective leadership and management of Cluster Managers within your given Area, taking accountability for their performance and the performance of their people.
- You will design the retail strategy in your area and make sure that you lead from the front gaining the buy in from all employees across your area
- You will execute the retail strategy and ensure that there is a constant focus on the core KPI's to drive the business beyond the targets and continual strive to surpass last year's figures
- You will provide coaching and support to maximise the performance of your team
- You will have a strategy for forward planning for growth and development across all regions within your division
- A full UK manual driving licence is essential
- You will possess a winning mentality
- You will have a proven track record of leading and managing high performing managers remotely
- You will be an inspirational leader with acute motivational skills and will thrive on driving your teams and achieving results
- You will have operated in sales, service and KPI focussed environments and have a good understanding on how you have achieved your results and developed those people around you
- Your leadership will be based on a reward and recognition culture and one where you will get hands on when needs be to help the team and develop those around you
- You will understand that a retail environment and will require you to be flexible to work weekends
If this role appeals to you then please apply