Healthcare Retail, Up to £60k £5k car allowance Pension Bonus, South Coast, M3 & Berks
Ten years ago everyone was in growth, then the financial crisis hit and let's be honest it's been a bit patchy since then. There have been a handful of companies that are grinding out a 1% but even that seems to have ground to a halt recently.
However, a new entrant has joined the healthcare retail market, with a simple but very effective model they are starting to make real in-roads in to their sector. While many companies are drilling their people for ever diminishing returns these guys are enjoying the fruits of keeping it simple.
To support this growth they need an Area Manager to lead a rapid expansion:
Here's 5 reasons why you need to apply
1. With a start-up mentality you will be able to invest where it matters, spotted a great new location that's up for sale - great let's go get it.
2. With a start-up mentality you won't need to sweat the small stuff, details matter, just not the pointless ones.
3. With a start-up mentality you can move with pace, there isn't 16 protocols in place to be authorised by 9 departments across 5 layers of management.
4. With a start-up mentality you will get your people to focus on KPIs - the K stands for KEY after all. The rest of the PIs are there when you need them.
5. With a start-up mentality you'll get to focus on solutions to problems that haven't happened yet, you'll get to make the mistakes not someone else!
It's classic area management, but it will feel different and it more importantly feel exciting.
You'll need to come from a Retail Healthcare Area Management and ideally a background in Optics, Dental, Pharmacy, Audiology, or Veterinary.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: