**Accessories Designer - Crawley - £35,000**
Are you an experienced Accessories Designer? Are you looking for a new role where you can put your creative skills and experience to test?
If you have Accessories/Jewellery Design and Creative experience - this could be the perfect role for you!
What does this Accessories Designer role involve?
* Regular competitive shopping reviews to monitor trends & colours
* Attending necessary trade shows
* Proposing seasonal colour palettes, ensuring they complement the Brand continuity tri-colour palette
* Moving on existing core lines and identifying/developing new product opportunities
* Producing high quality product CAD visuals utilising relevant Adobe creative suite packages (Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign) for presentation to the business
* Maintaining a strong brand identity in each design
* Focussing on trends relevant to the brand to enable growth
* Apparel design: Designing and developing new logos, placement print artwork, embellishments, fabric & trim details, garment shapes, original patterns, stripes and prints for the range
* Packaging design: Producing print ready artwork for product packaging (with necessary screen separations, if required)
* Surface Pattern design: Generating seamless pattern repeats & swatches as well as placement prints for a variety of substrates and print processes
* Producing factory ready artwork with detailed design specifications to ensure correct first time samples from suppliers
* Backing up of all artwork files onto the main server daily and updating the hard copy artwork archive
Skills & Experience required for this Accessories Designer role:
* Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
* Ability to work at a fast pace
* Skilled at designing with an excellent eye for detail
* High understanding of production processes and any limitations to design such as costings & minimum order quantities
* Strong awareness of current fashion market trends with the ability to interpret relevant trends into designs/products
* Ability to move the range on each season whilst understanding the need to be consistent with the brand
* Ability to juggle a large number of projects at once and deliver multiple designs per season
* Good commercial eye, with a love for product
If you are an experienced Accessories Designer, please apply today!