Health & Safety Manager
South of England
Up to £50k + Car + Bonus + Hybrid/Remote Working
We are currently on the look out for a knowledgeable and strategic Health & Safety Manager in the South of England. The successful applicant will act guide, inform and instruct all area and regional managers responsible for over 100 restaurants in all things Health & Safety related. This may include, (but is not limited to) reviewing processes, training, troubleshooting, risk assessment, brand standards, claims and communication.
The client is a well-established and successful hospitality business with a company culture that exudes inclusivity, consideration and forward-thinking. They celebrate leaders who are entrepreneurial, energetic and passionate about what they do.
So what's involved?
To provide strategic leadership for health and safety across all sites in the South.
Developing and implementing best practice and effective policy, ensuring the company complies with all current health and safety legislation including Acts, Regulations, and official guidance and standards.
Working with all key business stakeholders, within their areas of responsibility, to establish and maintain a programme of continuous improvement in the management of health and safety. Providing insightful analysis, reporting and successful partnering to engage managers/leaders on the effects of good health and safety practices. Support your team in the management of building upon a health and safety culture within the organisation through innovative approach and appropriate training programs.
* Communication of health and safety throughout the organisation
* Presentations to managers/leaders on new initiatives, pending and impacting new laws and regulations, insightful analysis
* Lead in the management and monitoring the progress of risk assessments and regular communication with Business Protection
* Continued learning and monitoring of new health and safety laws
* Lead on the provision of concise reports at least once a month at the business Head Office to all relevant stakeholders.
* Create business cases to improve operational effectiveness
* Deliver improved health and safety performance recognised through the reduction of accidents and minimised claims
* Extensive experience across all area of health, safety and risk within hospitality and/or food.
* Ability to design and develop procedure and deliver change through a large field team
* Proven track record of delivering culture change
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence a multitude of stakeholders
* CMIOSH, NEBOSH General Diploma or equivalent
* Regional hospitality health and safety experience
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now!
This role is being managed by AdMore Recruitment limited, a leading specialist to the Retail, Hospitality and Consumer sectors providing support to our clients across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.