Web Design & Developer - Manchester - up to £30k
Our client is one of Europe's largest specialist retailers with a growing presence in the UK. This a fantastic opportunity for a Web Design & Developer looking to secure a role with a growing retailer with a broad product range and a strong reputation for the quality of their service.
Within this Web Design & Developer role you will:
* Collaborate on briefs with the Marketing and Trading teams
* Design and develop, using a variety of front-end programming languages, all promotional content for the websites, working with the trading team to ensure trading potential is met
* Implement, alter and monitor performance of all content tracking across all websites
* Drive revenue through improving the user experience of the websites
* Integrate new best practices to drive engagement of content
* In collaboration with the Head of Development, own the technical performance of the websites
* Produce the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website code, using software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
* Test the website in multiple browsers, ensuring all code works across all supported devices
* Research and integrate third party tools and code to enhance the engagement of our websites
What qualities will you need for this Web Design & Developer role?
* Good understanding of responsive design/development (preferentially Bootstrap)
* Experience of working with a cloud based, high end CMS, such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud
* Have used and be comfortable with email campaign setup/creation, working with 3rd party ESP tools
* Must have experience in a busy retail ecommerce environment
* Have creativity and imagination
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Be able to work on their own or in a team
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and to multi-task
If you are a Web Design & Developer and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch today!