**Supply Chain Assistant (6 Month FTC) - West London - Up to £26k**
Are you interested in securing a new role within Supply Chain/Logistics/Merchandising?
Our client is a well-known UK business. Recognised as a brand whose strong values and culture are at the heart of their success, this business is now looking for a Supply Chain Assistant (6 Month FTC) to ensure the continued delivery of the best possible service to their customers.
* To support the Supply Chain team in ensuring that key stakeholders are updated on all replenishment activity up and down the supply stream
* To action systems maintenance activities as directed by the Supply Chain team
* To undertake tasks relating to replenishment and stock management as directed by the Supply Chain team
* To be professional in all communication with suppliers at the appropriate contact level
Qualifications, skills and experience:
* Planning, organising and prioritising
* Good computer literacy - particularly Excel
* Numerical analytical skills
* Administration skills - able to pay good attention to detail
* Personal initiative and drive
* Ability to work within a team - supporting and enabling others
* Some experience of merchandising/replenishment systems
* Experience of working within high-volume retail - confidence with a large range of SKUs.
KPIs/measures of performance:
* Customer feedback
* Timeliness and accuracy of work
* Stock versus plan, stock turn and stock levels/value
* Level of intervention - manual orders/MDQ changes
* Sales, cash profit and % margin budgets
* Supplier and other stakeholder feedback
* Supplier performance levels.
If you are an ambitious individual looking for an exciting role within Supply Chain, please apply today! There is a strong chance this Supply Chain Assistant (6 Month FTC) role will go permanent.