Supply Chain Analyst - Food, South West London, up to £28,000!
Our client is a leading specialist outdoor retailer based in South West London. They are a growing business with an expanding footprint and a vast range of products. They have a clear pathway for progression meaning excellent opportunities for the future!
So what does this role involve Supply Chain Analyst - Food?
- You will need to liaise with key internal teams to ensure customer delivery schedules are met.
- Through a strong understanding of the market and the customers buying activities, you will be inclusive of this when developing the forward plan, whilst ensuring the delivery of the agreed category strategy.
- Meet stock forecasts and make recommendations for variances in the plan.
- Work with trading colleagues and suppliers, managing feedback and meeting the requirements of the forward plan and the offering of a consistent product line for customers.
- You will be responsible for developing forecasts to achieve delivery of sales, profit and stock targets.
What qualities will you need to be successful in this Supply Chain Analyst - Food role?
- Experience working with perishable products
- Effective stock management experience
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyse and evaluate large amounts of data
- Satisfactory working knowledge of MS Office, including Word and Excel
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: www.admore-recruitment.co.uk