Store Manager - Ilford - up to £32,000
Are you a driven, passionate individual with experience of being a Store Manager in a fast paced environment? Are you are looking for an exciting opportunity within retail as a Store Manager where you can develop and progress with a fantastic team?
What does the role involve?
As the Store Manager, you will be working closely alongside the Area Support Manager and Area Manager to maximise store turnover and profitability ensuring a strong customer focus and commercial approach.
- You will provide an exceptional customer experience within the store, driving sales and achieving KPI's.
- You will propose ideas for local marketing and take a business approach to maximise profitability.
- You will support coach and develop your team, sharing best practice to provide a consistent service with strong knowledge of your products and services.
- You will be partly responsible for the presentation and maintenance of the store, complying with Health and Safety regulations.
What qualities will you need to be successful Store Manager?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate manager with a proven branded sales focused background.
- You will have a positive, flexible approach and experience of managing and developing others. You are a team player and take a hands on approach when it comes to store standards and presentation.
- You are adaptable to change and thrive in a fast paced environment, being proactive in offering solutions/ideas for store development.
- You will be able to demonstrate an outgoing personality, with a clear focus on sales, the customer journey and performance to achieve profit growth.
This role will be paying up to £32,000 Great Bonus & Excellent Benefits !
If you are a Store Manager looking to join a fantastic business with a strong focus on culture then we would love to hear from you!
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail, Website: www.admore-recruitment.co.uk, Facebook: AdMore Recruitment
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: