Store Manager Healthcare - up to £20,000 - Carlisle area - Monday to Friday
A brilliant opportunity near the Carlisle area with a client that provides long term career progression and a stable career for ambitious individuals!
There is a great induction and training plan for candidates new to healthcare.
Key responsibilities of the Store Manager Healthcare role:
* Manage KPIs in line with company targets.
* Contribute best practice ideas to the Regional & Divisional management team.
* Ensure the business is compliant with company policies.
* Manage all costs in line with budget.
* Manage third party relationships and market your business in the local community in line with company guidelines.
* Look for commercial opportunities to grow your business.
* Maintain a positive coaching based culture at all times, challenging and praising at every opportunity.
Key Requirements of a Store Manager Healthcare:
* The most important element is the cultural fit, high levels of emotional intelligence and a positive strong leadership as well as an enthusiastic personality.
* Experience as a Store Manager in a luxury brand or Practice Manager within Retail Healthcare sectors (such as Pharmacy, Optical, Health and Dental etc) or Assistant Store Manager of flagship store.
* Experience having managed a P&L.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for or hear more about, then don't hesitate…apply today!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: