Store Manager Healthcare - up to £20,000 - Carlisle area - Monday to Friday
A brilliant opportunity near the Carlisle area with a client that provides long term career progression and a stable career for ambitious individuals!
There is a great induction and training plan for candidates new to healthcare.
Key responsibilities of the Store Manager Healthcare role:
* Manage KPIs in line with company targets.
* Contribute best practice ideas to the Regional & Divisional management team.
* Ensure the business is compliant with company policies.
* Manage all costs in line with budget.
* Manage third party relationships and market your business in the local community in line with company guidelines.
* Look for commercial opportunities to grow your business.
* Maintain a positive coaching based culture at all times, challenging and praising at every opportunity.
Key Requirements of a Store Manager Healthcare:
* The most important element is the cultural fit, high levels of emotional intelligence and a positive strong leadership as well as an enthusiastic personality.
* Experience as a Store Manager in a luxury brand or Practice Manager within Retail Healthcare sectors (such as Pharmacy, Optical, Health and Dental etc) or Assistant Store Manager of flagship store.
* Experience having managed a P&L.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for or hear more about, then don't hesitate…apply today!