Store Manager Healthcare, up to £29,000 - Rayleigh - Monday to Friday!
An amazing opportunity in the Rayleigh area, with a client that provides long term career progression and a stable career for ambitious individuals! There is a great induction and training plan for candidates new to healthcare.
Key responsibilities of the Store Manager Healthcare role:
* Manage KPIs in line with company and branch targets.
* Contribute best practice ideas to the Regional & Divisional management team.
* Ensure the business is compliant in line with company policies.
* Manage all costs in line with budget.
* Manage third party relationships and market your business in the local community in line with company guidelines.
* Look for commercial opportunities to grow your business.
* Maintain a positive coaching based culture at all times, challenging and praising at every opportunity.
Key Requirements of a Store Manager Healthcare:
* The most important element is the cultural fit, high levels of emotional intelligence and a positive strong leadership as well as an enthusiastic personality.
* Manager experience as a Store Manager, Practice Manager (Pharmacy, Optical, Health and Dental etc) or Assistant Store Manager of flagship store. Healthcare Experience is desirable but not essential.
* Experience having managed a P&L
If you are looking for a change or this sounds like the opportunity you have been hoping for, then don't hesitate…get in touch today!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: