Store Healthcare Manager £27K (healthcare) - Taunton/Bridgewater area - NO WEEKENDS!
An excellent company to work for. Due to continued expansion, 50 new sites opened on average per year, our client can offer great long term progression and a stable career!
Key responsibilities of the Store Healthcare Manager role:
* Manage KPIs in line with company and branch targets.
* Contribute best practice ideas to the Regional & Divisional management team.
* Ensure the business is compliant in line with company policies.
* Manage all costs in line with budget.
* Manage third party relationships and market your business in the local community in line with company guidelines.
* Look for commercial opportunities to grow your business.
* Maintain a positive coaching based culture at all times, challenging and praising at every opportunity.
Key Requirements of a Store Healthcare Manager:
* The most important element is the cultural fit, high levels of emotional intelligence and a positive strong leadership as well as an enthusiastic personality.
* Manager experience as a Store Manager, Practice Manager (Pharmacy, Optical, Health and beauty Dental etc) or Assistant Store Manager of flagship store. Healthcare Experience is desirable but not essential.
* Experience having managed a P&L
If you are looking for a change and would like to join a company that is ambitious, then don't hesitate…get in touch today!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: