Senior National Account Manager, Food - Surrey - £65k Package
Are you currently in sales but looking for your next role as a Senior National Account Manager? Are looking for a role that allows you to be entrepreneurial and have more autonomy?
Do you have food or FMCG experience and a customer focused mind?
Our client is a rapidly growing food business with a turnover of approx. 60 million and continues to post positive results. The business operates across both branded and own brand product and they supply into all of the leading food retailers in the UK. They are looking for a motivated Senior National Account Manager to join the team and to look after one of their major accounts. Senior National Account Manager, Food - Surrey - £65k Package
What does the role involve?
Reporting into the National Account Sales Director you will be responsible for delivering sales targets in one of the major multiples across both the chilled and ambient categories. The successful candidate will be managing the existing business and look for opportunities to drive growth through NPD and new initiatives with the customer.
What qualities will you need for this role as Senior National Account Manager, Food?
* Experience in building and executing customer strategies and plans in line with company objectives
* Previous success at managing and implementing cost price changes and retail account management
* Good understanding of supply chain from manufacturing to store
* High level of understanding of marketing, shopper marketing and category management principles
* Sound judgement based on commercial acumen with previous accountability for management of P&L
* Excellent ability to build relationships and influence cross functionally - at all levels, both internally and externally
This role as Senior National Account Manager, Food offers a salary of up to £65,000 plus a great package!
If you are an experienced NAM and love the food industry, please apply today! Senior National Account Manager, Food - Surrey - £65k Package