Senior Buyer (Non-fashion) - Berkshire - £50,000
Our client is an industry leading specialist retailer. A customer focused business with a large portfolio and a vast range of products, they are looking for a commercially experienced Senior Buyer (Brands) to join their team!
What do I need to be successful in this role as Senior Branded Buyer?
* Experience with a well-known retailer in a buying/category management position
* Proven track record in building successful ranges and strategies
* Able to build effective relationships across all levels within an organisation, communicating with clarity and credibility
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including IT proficiency
* Product sourcing experience from both domestic and overseas desirable
What does this role as Senior Branded Buyer involve?
* Managing assortment and range planning and selection for all channels and for all 7 countries
* Undertaking regular review of given categories to optimise ranges in order to grow sales and margin
* Review of promotional activity and implement learnings to improve promotional and margin performance
* Identify own brand areas for development (sku's and product ranges)
* Managing the product range/new product ranges in line with the critical paths across all teams in the business
* Collaborate with the Space and Visual Merchandisers to ensure that visual merchandising principles and guidelines are issued to stores
* Responsible for budget and turnover of allocated categories, supporting team members with budget planning where appropriate
So if you are a motivated and confident Senior Buyer looking for a new challenge with a leading retail business apply now!
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.