Graduate Recruitment Consultant - opportunity to relocate
Chertsey, Surrey (near junction 11 M25) Relocation package available!
Competitive basic salary, bonus, benefits (OTE £45k)
plus flexible working, team social events, relaxed dress code and a corporate office setting.
This is an opportunity to:
- Use your career and life experience in a brand new role
- Spend each day talking to, meeting and advising people within the retail & hospitality industry
- Become a market specialist building in-depth knowledge of your client base
- Benefit from 12 weeks training, continuous learning and ongoing career development
- Have full accountability for your own performance with full transparency about what you need to do
- Be rewarded directly for what you deliver
- Work within a 'high challenge - high support' culture with like-minded, mature & positive people
What you must bring with you:
- Evidence of grit, resilience & determination (either from your professional or personal life)
- Confidence & self-belief
- An open mind & willingness to learn
- Warmth & a sense of humour
- A Degree or retail/hospitality management experience or both!
Please contact me for an initial chat about a recruitment career - I promise you will be pleasantly surprised!