Are you a confident and analytical Merchandiser looking for an exciting new challenge with a growing business which has a very bright future?
What does this Merchandiser role involve?
- To plan and place orders for new lines according to agreed forecasts and phasing,
- Provide weekly summary of performance within areas of responsibility, relating to sales, stock, profit and promotions and markdown versus budget and last year,
- To plan and place re-orders for all core and new lines to maintain agreed range and Division sales, cover and stock targets and to maintain a credible offer,
- To liaise with the warehouse to ensure that inbound and outbound priorities are set according to Category plans,
- To liaise with the warehouse to ensure that new and promotional lines are delivered to the stores according to agreed timelines,
- To identify risk and opportunity in season and trade the Category alongside the relevant Buyer,
- Maintain Weekly Stock Sales and Intake forecasts(WSSI),
- Partner with the buying teams to create seasonal strategies for departments relating to all KPI'S,
- Provide historical analysis to develop planning forecasts for areas of responsibility,
- To Forecast line level sales for the season within the Range Plans,
- To ensure product is allocated to the right level and within OTB boundaries,
- To actively partake in stock risk assessment and terminal stock actions,
- Any other ad hoc duties as reasonably requested.
What qualities will you need for this Merchandiser role?
- Excellent inter-personal skills,
- Lives in, or can relocate to Cumbria
- Professional, organised, methodical and efficient,
- Advanced Planning and analytical skills,
- Promotes personal credibility through working productively,
- Works independently with effective time management,
- To show a willingness to learn and self-develop.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment