Horticulture Buyer - Surrey - up to £35k
Our client is a leading online retailer with a fantastic product range based in Surrey. They are now seeking a Horticulture Buyer to join their team! This is a great opportunity to be a part of a fabulous brand with a great team which has an entrepreneurial culture and passion for its customers!
So what does this Horticulture Buyer role involve?
* Responsible for managing the purchasing and negotiation of best prices for the range.
* Liaising with suppliers and building relationships
* Placing orders for and co-ordinating arrival of stock for mail order catalogues and promotions
* Monitoring and dealing with quality issues with suppliers
* Checking of delivery notes and ensuring any shortages are communicated to the suppliers as required
* Assisting with the proofing of catalogues
* Keep cost prices up to date
What experience will you need for this Horticulture Buyer role?
* You must have retail buying experience within horticulture to be considered for this role.
* The ability to work effectively within a team
* Good Excel Skills
* Good communication skills - working closely with Merchandising, Retail Operations, Logistics and external Suppliers
If you are a buyer or assistant buyer with horticulture experience looking for a new challenge, please apply today!