**E-Commerce Assistant - Spanish speaking (12 Month FTC) - Central London - up to £33k**
Based in the heart of London, our client is a leading online retailer, with a diverse product range reaching out to an ever expanding customer base. With an E-Commerce business that is increasing year on year, they are seeking an E-Commerce Assistant - Spanish speaking to be the authority on product performance by interrogating the web analytics and sales data providing insights and spotting trends!
What does this E-Commerce Assistant - Spanish speaking (12 Month FTC) role involve:
- Provide web analytics driven insights to inform graphical-content decisions
- Support the Merchandiser in the formulation of detailed production forecasts
- Accountable for monitoring and controlling product visual merchandising across the websites through use of the CMS tool.
- Using sales and web analysis, you will regularly optimise and refresh existing product galleries to maximise sales.
- Support new marketing initiatives by creation of new product galleries across three different territories.
- Providing continuous flow of information on product/design performance to Category Managers and the Design team.
- Contribute to the retail commercial brief for new pages across the websites.
- Audit and monitor product data within the CMS and Merchandising tool to maximise relevancy of website search results and product recommendations
- Continuous site walks to ensure all products are live and correctly merchandised
- Manage ad hoc data insight requests into product/category performance and onsite performance
- Develop seasonal overviews for site and content performance
- Contribute to marketing and trading discussions for content and campaigns
Key skills and experiences required for this E-Commerce Assistant - Spanish speaking (12 Month FTC) role:
- Fluent in Spanish language is essential.
- E-Commerce/Digital/Online experience is a must.
- Google / Web Analytics experience is ideal.
- High degree of numeracy and good numerical interpretation.
- You will be an experienced MS Excel user with the ability to manipulate and summarise large amounts of data.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills required.
- You will be a creative and innovative thinker, confident in identifying emerging trends.
- Excellent communications skills - both verbal and written.
If you are fluent in the Spanish language with E-Commerce merchandising/online trading experience, please apply!