Dual Site Practice Manager - £30,000 - Bracknell area- Amzing Values and Culture!
An excellent company to work for! Due to continued expansion, 50 new sites opened on average per year, our client can offer great long term progression and a stable career. Opportunity around Bracknell!
Key responsibilities of the Store Manager Healthcare role:
* Manage KPIs in line with company and branch targets.
* Contribute best practice ideas to the Regional & Divisional management team.
* Ensure the business is compliant in line with company policies.
* Manage all costs in line with budget.
* Manage third party relationships and market your business in the local community in line with company guidelines.
* Look for commercial opportunities to grow your business.
* Maintain a positive coaching based culture at all times, challenging and praising at every opportunity.
Key Requirements of a Store Manager Healthcare:
* The most important element is the cultural fit, high levels of emotional intelligence and a positive strong leadership as well as an enthusiastic personality.
* Manager experience as a Store Manager, Practice Manager (Pharmacy, Optical, Health and beauty Dental etc) or Assistant Store Manager of flagship store. Healthcare Experience is desirable but not essential.
* Experience having managed a P&L
If you are looking for a change and would like to join a company that is ambitious, then don't hesitate…get in touch today!