With over 5,000 Products this leading brand based in London is looking for an Digital Trading Manager - Home to join the business to look after one of their major accounts. With customers at the heart of their business, this is an exciting time to be part of a creative and growing business. Digital Trading Manager - Home
What experience will you need for this Digital Trading Manager - Home role?
- Must have a minimum of 2 years retail experience as either an Assistant/Junior Merchandiser or E-Commerce Supply Planner, with a UK E-Commerce retailer or supplier to an E-Commerce only business.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail but with the ability to take a top line approach where appropriate
- Advanced Excel skills and a previous use of Demand Planning and Replenishment systems.
- Good understanding of fast retail operations and how that applies to Logistics and warehousing practices.
- High level of energy with a positive attitude, who can remain calm under pressure when dealing with challenges.
- A problem solver, with the ability to take own initiative and make decisions that will have a positive impact on the business.
- Ability to prioritise in a demanding environment allowing flexibility when required.
- Attention to detail required for constant data build crucial interpretation and recommendations on actions for company inventory to fold into the E-Commerce team.
- Exposure to working with Data Analysts on gaining understanding of spikes and troughs experienced through competitor activity, site positioning and pricing.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment