Assistant Merchandiser - West London - Unique Opportunity
Assistant Merchandiser - West London- Unique Opportunity. This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join a successful and well known retailer with fantastic product range. Working closely with the buying team, this role provides opportunity to directly contribute to the success of the business.
What does the Assistant Merchandiser role involve?
- You will be responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of stock levels for your department ensuring availability against KPIs, identifying risks and opportunities, making recommendations where necessary.
- You will be responsible for the updating and maintenance of the WSSI and management of OTB for your department.
- Maintain a strong relationship with both internal (buying team) and external (supplier) stakeholders to enhance performance in line with overall departmental strategy.
- You will provide weekly, seasonal and ad-hoc reports highlighting key focus areas for the business.
- Monitor target stock levels and availability for stock exit plans, promotional activities and new range launches to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
Essential Skills and experience required for this Assistant Merchandiser role:
- You will have a keen interest in merchandising with experience working within a retail Head Office environment preferable.
- You will be a natural problem solver with an efficient and methodical approach to work, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly numerate and analytical with attention to detail and great Excel skills (V-Lookups and Pivot Tables), with experience forecasting demand and assumed product purchases.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate complex information to a broad audience.
- A strong team player, motivated to learn and progress in their career.
If you are an experienced Assistant Merchandiser and looking for your next challenge, please get in touch today!